We perform relay protection and automation programming, commissioning and testing works for overcurrent protection for 0.4 kV networks up to complex distance, busbar protection for 400 kV substation. We have the necessary Omicron, Megger and Kocos testing equipment at our disposal.
Our highly qualified specialists will offer a reliable adaptive, tailored solution for protection of your power network equipment and reliability of the supply of electric power: routine inspections of the relay protection and automation ensuring efficient operation of the power network. We offer an optimal solution for data collection acquisition and transmission from the RTU and communication equipment to the client’s SCADA. We also perform testing and inspection of power transformers, circuit breakers – disconnectors, current and voltage measuring transformers and other switchgear equipment.
Targeted markets: electricity distribution and transmission networks; wind, solar, hydro, biomass and thermal power plants; railway, oil and gas industry; infrastructure.
Programming, testing, start-up, commissioning and maintenance services:
• Primary equipment, power transformers and reactors
• Capacitor banks
• High and low voltage cables
• Relay protection and automation, and secondary circuits
• Control system (SCADA, RTU)
• IEC communication protocol analysis
• Communication equipment and interfaces (IEC 60870-5-101/103, ModBus, DNP3.0, IEC61850)
• Traning courses and seminars for the relay protection and automation, control system